I hate spending time reading about the plot of a book on review sites - just tell me, Did you like it or not?

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Entice

Entice (The Violet Eden Chapters #2)

by



Published Sept. 4, 2012 by Sourcebooks Fire (first published Mar. 29, 2011)

I suppose this was a good book. It had all the required elements for an exciting paranormal YA novel. Action, star-crossed lovers, strong(ish) female main character. But it wasn't fabulous. I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it was the fact that the "bad" boy got shafted in the love triangle (stupid love triangle!!). Maybe it was that the writing was a bit rough. Maybe it was that the plot wasn't fleshed out well enough for me. Definitely part of it was all the unnecessary swearing.
Despite these flaws, I read the book in two days. And I'll probably read the rest in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment