I hate spending time reading about the plot of a book on review sites - just tell me, Did you like it or not?

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Emblaze (The Violet Eden Chapters #3) by Jessica Shirvington

Emblaze (The Violet Eden Chapters #3)

by



Published October 11th 2011 by Hachette

I liked this book, the third installment in the "Entice" series. But for some reason, I was thinking this was the last book and was all excited to finally see Violet get to be with who she is meant to be with. But nope, I was was sadly mistaken. Plus there's a bit of a cliffhanger at the end, not a horrid one, but one that will prevent me from ignoring the rest of the series.
I hope the next book will be the last. It's difficult to follow a series when each new book comes out a year or two later. That's why I've given up on some series such as L.A. Meyer's "Jacky Faber" books. Ten books and counting. Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment