I hate spending time reading about the plot of a book on review sites - just tell me, Did you like it or not?

Friday, July 5, 2013

Onyx

Onyx (Lux #2)

by

Published Aug. 14, 2012 by Entangled Teen

I liked this book (probably would have given it 3.5 stars) despite the fact that the U.S. Department of Defense is portrayed as completely violent, unethical, immoral, corrupt and evil. Not sure I agree with that.
And unfortunately, there is quite a bit of language in it.
But it was fast-paced and thrilling. I do wish that the "love" angle was downplayed more and the "new and exciting abilities" angle played up. I mean, who the heck wouldn't want to move stuff with their mind? That's the cool part of the book - not the mushy junk.
I will be reading the third in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment