I hate spending time reading about the plot of a book on review sites - just tell me, Did you like it or not?

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Cursed

Cursed

by

Published Sept. 18, 2012, by Spencer Hill Press


Not too bad. It's the classic star-crossed lovers who can never be together for some reason or another. This time, it's The Touch of Death. Nice.
Totally transparent bad guy, though, which was a downer. I saw him coming a mile away.
It will be interesting to see why Olivia and Emmie are so sought after, so I'll definitely read the next in the series.

(Just discovered that this is a stand-alone book. Whaaat?? Way too many loose ends for me to consider it that. So I'm knocking it down a half star for lack of a satisfying ending.)
There is some language - and one f-bomb. That sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment