I hate spending time reading about the plot of a book on review sites - just tell me, Did you like it or not?

Monday, May 26, 2014

The Dark Planet

The Dark Planet (Atherton #3)

by



This trilogy finished with a happy ending ... yay! A little bit unbelievably, yes, but I was willing to ignore the craziness of the denouement because most, if not all loose ends were tied up. Although, it doesn't come outright and say what happened to Cmdr. Judix. I love tied up loose ends. They make me happy and feel complete.

For a kids' book, this is nicely done. Simple plot, lots of adventure and excitement. And there are dragons AND spaceships involved! What could be better?

I will probably recommend this trilogy to my 11-year-old. I think she'd like it.

Kudos to Carman for not swearing in the book. Kids don't need to read - or hear- that stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment