I hate spending time reading about the plot of a book on review sites - just tell me, Did you like it or not?

Monday, May 12, 2014

Time to downsize

As I am coming up on my 1-year anniversary of this blog, I have realized a few things.

First, there's a lot of spam that comes with creating and writing a blog. It sucks. I try and ignore it.

Second, not many people read my blog. And that's OK. I do it not for the fame (obviously), but for an outlet for my semi-creative side. I'm not a good writer - I like things short and sweet. But I do love to read and recommend/condemn books. And this is a great forum to do that.

Third, because of the above two things, and because I am going to be VERY busy the next 7-8 months with a move and a new baby, I am going to be downsizing the number of posts I publish. I am thinking one per week will be sufficient to balance my desire to write and my need to take care of family.

I will keep publishing. My blog will stay active and simple. It will still provide my opinions on books. It just won't be as often.

Just think - now you'll have more time to read books!

And after you've read all those extra books, if you would like to submit a review for me to publish on this blog, I'd be happy to oblige. Just send me the text and title and I'll do the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment