I hate spending time reading about the plot of a book on review sites - just tell me, Did you like it or not?

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Inheritance

Inheritance (The Inheritance Cycle #4)

Published Nov. 8, 2011 by Alfred A. Knop
What a boring book. Which makes me sad and a bit mad that I spent how many hours reading and reading, just to get to an "eh" ending. But do you know what really irks me?? All the freakin' loose ends!!! Who was Angela, really? Who was the woman with the sword-fighting teen-age girl? What happens to Elva when she grows up? What about the dragons? Do Eragon and Arya ever get together? Did Jeod ever get to ride Saphira? And what happens to King Orrin? Oh, sooo many loose ends ...
This book would greatly be improved with a lengthy epilogue. An EPILOGUE, I say!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment