I hate spending time reading about the plot of a book on review sites - just tell me, Did you like it or not?

Friday, July 12, 2013

Blameless

Blameless (Parasol Protectorate #3)

by

4.5 stars

374 pages
Published Sept. 1, 2010 by Orbit

I can't get enough of this fabulous series! The writing is plain fantastic, and the repartee between characters is witty and whip-smart. Pull out your dictionaries, people, because Carriger sure can use her huge vocabulary for literary hilarity! There are too many great quotes to choose from.

The pacing was fast. The plot well-defined and action-packed. No swearing, and only half a page of sexiness.

The only reason I docked a half star is that the whole explanation on what exactly the kid is going to be and why the Templars were interested in the whole situation was a mite confusing.

Thank you, Gail Carriger, for writing a series that uses an extensive vocabulary - there's no dumbing down for this author!

I can't wait to get my hands on the next book!

No comments:

Post a Comment