I hate spending time reading about the plot of a book on review sites - just tell me, Did you like it or not?

Monday, July 22, 2013

Lily Chin's Crochet Tips & Tricks

Lily Chin's Crochet Tips & Tricks: Shortcuts and Techniques Every Crocheter Should Know

Published Oct. 13, 2009 by Potter Craft
 
Whenever I'm not reading, I'm crocheting. And I love it. It keeps my hands busy while I watch a movie, you know, instead of eating ice cream or popcorn or some such. I call it my "Crochet Diet." So I try to check out any book that will help fuel my yarn addiction. I thought this book fit that bill.

Unfortunately, I was underwhelmed with it. Although this book contains a few good tricks, if you've been crocheting for a while at all, they aren't that great. Plus the writing is way too verbose and technical.

More pictures are needed! And not the drawn ones, either. Real photographs are the way. Especially beautifully photographed ones.

I'll keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment