I hate spending time reading about the plot of a book on review sites - just tell me, Did you like it or not?

Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society


274 pages
Published July 29, 2008, by The Dial Press
I've read this book twice, which is rare for me. I don't usually deem a book good enough to spend time on twice, but this one did! And still does. I expect I will re-read it in the future, I loved it that much! I wish Mary Ann Shaffer were still around to write more fantastic books.
Here are my two reviews:

The first:
I rarely give 5 stars to any book, but I really loved this book! It was clean and uplifting - I would recommend it to my sisters and maybe even my mom. I liked the happy ending. I wish more books had that.

The second:
I just reread this book. And I still absolutely give it 5 stars! I think it's one of my favorite books ever. Wonderful, witty, poignant, informative. Love, love it! Please read it. Recommend to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment