I hate spending time reading about the plot of a book on review sites - just tell me, Did you like it or not?

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Chasing Lincoln's Killer


Chasing Lincoln's Killer

I finally got this done! Not for lack of interest, I just had other books that struck my fancy a bit more.
This book is based on the author's more in depth adult version of the events before and after Lincoln's assassination. And it was perfect for me, a neophyte, to the whole history. It's a great introduction for kids, too. My 4th grader read it and loved it. The writing is clear and concise and colorful.
There are photographs in it, too, which helped to give a sense of reality. John Wilkes Booth was a real person, not just a name on a page.
This is Juvenile Nonfiction at its best.

No comments:

Post a Comment