I hate spending time reading about the plot of a book on review sites - just tell me, Did you like it or not?

Friday, May 17, 2013

Taste of Home: Cooking School Cookbook: 400 + Simple to Spectacular Recipes

Taste of Home: Cooking School Cookbook: 400 + Simple to Spectacular Recipes

by


I quite enjoyed perusing this new cookbook from Taste of Home - the photos were amazing (I loved the step by step instructional photos best) and the recipes were those I'd actually want to make!
Easy-to-follow recipes is a must for any cookbook, and this cookbook has mastered this. I can't wait to try out some of these - right in time for the holidays! Roast Autumn Vegetables, Cornbread Stuffing, Herb 'n' Spice Turkey Breast, Garlic Mashed Potatoes! Oh, my. These just might become the new go-to's for our Thanksgiving dinner.
There are also sections for vegetarians and seafood, for when you aren't in the mood for meat. I'm not a vegetarian or a seafood-lover, but many of these dishes look fabulous! (Although it may just be the fantastic photos. Taste of Home must have some great food stylists.)
The breakfast and baking sections are my favorites, though. Just mouthwatering recipes. I may just have to go out and buy my own copy of this cookbook just for these two sections.
Thanks NetGalley for allowing me to review such an awesome cookbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment