I hate spending time reading about the plot of a book on review sites - just tell me, Did you like it or not?

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Second Stone

Second Stone (Souls of the Stones #2)

by



Published Feb. 15, 2013 by Kelly Walker and All Night Reads
This, the second book in the Souls of the Stones series (which I'm reading in the recently published Omnibus), was thankfully a step up from the first one. More action, more character development, better pacing. Stuff actually happens in this one. Yay for stuff!
I quite liked it. Whenever I had to put it down, I found myself itching to get back to it!

I can recommend to everyone! No swearing or sex, and the main characters respect and love each other - that can be rare in YA literature today.

Thank you NetGalley and All Night Reads for the opportunity to read this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment