I hate spending time reading about the plot of a book on review sites - just tell me, Did you like it or not?

Friday, September 13, 2013

Waffles: Fun Recipes for Every Meal

Waffles: Fun Recipes for Every Meal


Published Mar. 13, 2012 by Weldon Owen
I am a sucker for waffles - having visited my family in Belgium when they lived there - but I haven't found a waffle cookbook that has recipes in it that I actually want to try. It's the same old stuff. This cookbook is different! Along with the regular breakfast recipes, it has savory and dessert recipes as well. I am actually excited to try the sourdough BLT waffles!

The pictures are gorgeous, and the basic waffle recipes (which are the base for the myriad other recipes) look easy and doable. I especially like the picture of what the batter is supposed to look like. Can't wait to bust out my waffle iron!


Thank you NetGalley and publisher Welden Owen for providing this book for review!

No comments:

Post a Comment