I hate spending time reading about the plot of a book on review sites - just tell me, Did you like it or not?

Friday, September 6, 2013

Broken Stone

by


Published by Kelly Walker and All Night Reads (first published May 31, 2013)

I was a bit sad when this trilogy ended, which I read in its recently published Souls of the Stones Omnibus form. I was fully intrigued and invested in the lives of Emariya and Torian, along with their faithful and loyal friends.

Right from the start, I was launched into a plot filled with good pacing, quick action and political intrigue. The bad guys get what they deserve (although it would have been cool if those scenes were drawn out a little more); and the good guys prevail. A happy ending - my favorite.

I also appreciated the epilogue. I love epilogues and this one was especially good. It outlined where everyone was 15 years later. So, thank you Kelly Walker!

There is some mild swearing and very glossed-over married sex.

Thank you NetGalley.com and All Night Reads for allowing me to review this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment