I hate spending time reading about the plot of a book on review sites - just tell me, Did you like it or not?

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Jinx

Jinx (Jinx #1)

by





This a fabulous little fantasy adventure for those kids in the middle grades. It has magic, apprentices, lessons on love and loyalty, and myriad other life lessons. The writing is spot-on for the intended audience - no cumbersome words that force kids to the dictionary - although sometimes that isn't a bad thing. When I was a kid, my parents gave me a dictionary for my birthday so I'd quite bugging them with the question "What does this word mean?"

If you have a kiddo looking for a new adventure fantasy book, this one will fit the bill nicely. No swearing or bad stuff.

I'll be reading the next in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment