I hate spending time reading about the plot of a book on review sites - just tell me, Did you like it or not?

Friday, November 1, 2013

16 Lighthouse Road

16 Lighthouse Road (Cedar Cove #1)

by



Published Jan. 1, 2001

I read this purely because I used to live in the town that is featured in this book - Port Orchard, WA. I loved the town when I lived there and miss it now that I'm away. I wanted a little reminder of my time there - and this book was a good answer to that.

Although it helped my home-sickness a little, the story was much like a soap opera. Drama everywhere, and a few love stories thrown in for spice. Not fantastic literature, but I can see how people can get hooked on it. 


I will probably read more in this series, but only when I am in the right mood. Which won't be too, too often. I know the books are there whenever I want them.

No comments:

Post a Comment