I hate spending time reading about the plot of a book on review sites - just tell me, Did you like it or not?

Monday, October 20, 2014

The Royal Ranger

The Royal Ranger (Ranger's Apprentice #12)

4 stars

 
464 pages 
Published Nov. 5, 2013 by Philomel
 
I enjoyed this last book (we hope) in this long series of Ranger's Apprentice books. I can't believe there are 12 of them! I appreciated the plot and the fact that finally!!! there is a girl Ranger's apprentice! It took the author long enough to figure out that girls would make fabulous Rangers, too. Maybe he'll do a spin-off series focused on this. We'll see.

Expect the same great action, adventure and bad-guy slaying you read in the other 11 books. Flanagan has proven that he knows how to write adventure stories for all age sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment