I hate spending time reading about the plot of a book on review sites - just tell me, Did you like it or not?

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Catalyst (Insignia, #3)Catalyst by S.J. Kincaid
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The final book in this trilogy was bloody and disturbing. And it taught some questionable ethics. But I will say that it was exciting and had a satisfying James Bond-esque ending of the villain.
I did mostly skip the part that’s in space, because it was boring. I basically just skimmed it for any important developments. There was one major development, and it could have been condensed into a couple of pages instead of all.those.pages. If you’ve read it, you know what I’m talking about.
But happily, still no swearing or sex. That is rare and commendable.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment